Booster Packages for High Pressure Compressed Air Applications
Fully enclosed package boosts pressure where needed
The design of the DN-C booster package has a smaller footprint (approximately half the size of previous models) with a component layout that not only ensures optimized cooling air flow, but also provides easy maintenance access.
The Sigma Control 2 controller offers new, multiple monitoring and control options with a number of interfaces – including for connection to master controllers – with dynamic control.
DN-C Series Models
| Model|| FAD in cfm || Motor Power [hp] |
| DN 22C|| 175 - 456|| 30|
| DN 30C|| 220 - 409|| 40|
| DN 37C|| 175 - 491|| 50|
| DN 45C || 385 - 549|| 60|
Benefits, Features, and Applications
- Compact design without compromising performance, reliability or energy efficiency.
- Minimal installation effort: the DN-C is delivered ready for connection to the electricity supply. The system can be configured for a large number of applications, including self-monitoring applications.
- The Sigma Control 2 provides maintenance and service reminders and history, helping to reduce your maintenance costs.
- Maximum ambient temperature up to 113°F at 4.5:1 compression ratio.
- UL508A control cabinet
- UL approved motors
- NPE motors with 1x PT100 sensor
- Full enclosure with starter cabinet
- Sigma Control 2 controller
- Factory tested and assembled
- Auxiliary heating
- Nitrogen recovery version
- Water-cooled version
|Improved user-friendly design for greater efficiency and flexibility|
- Extended service life: The motor and airend have been decoupled from the rest of the machine. The control cabinet, cooler, fan and pipework are therefore significantly less affected by vibrations.
- Optimized access for maintenance work. Removable panel provides easy access to components like the air cooler shown here.
- Three cylinder models feature an aftercooler with a high-speed fan to ensure lowest possible compressed air discharge temperatures. A water-cooled aftercooler version is also available to achieve even lower “delta T” results
The high-pressure pumps with two or three cylinders are completely manufactured by Kaeser and feature lower RPMs for extended operational life and consistent efficiency.
|High quality cylinders|
Kaeser's booster compressors are equipped with precision-manufactured cylinders, finished through a special process to ensure minimum oil consumption and negligible wear for exceptional durability.
All Kaeser boosters are equipped with premium efficiency IE3 efficiency class drive motors.